Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Editing

I haven't been able to blog for the past week as me and jade have been concentrating on editing the sequence together. Throughout this process we have achieved a final rough cut ready to show in tomorrow's lesson although it is not entirely finished yet. When playing around with effects I found a good effect called "Bad TV" on which I have applied for a few of our shots as it gives it a more distorted view and feel. Furthermore we have had to swap around a few of our shots as when getting feedback from our teachers when editing we found that by swapping shot 2 with shot 5 it builds tension and contributes to telling the Narative of our title sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment